The Other Qualifications!
- General PC troubleshooting and repair knowledge, including MS Windows software and common PC components
- Rockwell Automation hardware and software experience, including the PLC-5 and Logix PLC/PAC platforms
- General instrumentation knowledge and experience
- Batch processing experience, specifically in S88/S95 based batch control systems.
- Consumer goods packaging and/or brewing maintenance experience
- Brewing or packaging background is preferred
- Arc-flash and shock hazard awareness and knowledge, an asset
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
The Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Work within a fast-paced ever-evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and needs
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.