We are currently looking for Customer Investment Manager. The Customer Investment Team approach is based on people, processes, and systems to optimize return on investment and simplify our Canadian trade rebates and customer contracts & agreements.
You will focus on business partnering, customer management expertise, change management, controls & process improvements and/or redesign, while reducing complexity.
You will be involved with all the various Commercial stakeholders such as Sales, Revenue Management, Finance, IT, Brand, Channel, Demand Planning and Business Strategy.
This is a tremendous learning opportunity, a chance to build sustainable processes and tools and get visibility throughout Molson Coors Canada commercial organization.
- Be part of a cross-functional team to simplify and improve trade rebates and customer contracts & agreements in Canada.
- Focus on solving process challenges and optimizing trade spend by delivering on 3 pillars: people, process, and systems/tools.
- Simplify key processes, including customer planning, account negotiations, forecasting, business cases, contract management, trade rebates, and approvals processes.
- Build tools to support the Key Account Manager team track spending & manage promotional calendars.
- Be part of the team that implements long-term solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Drive compliance of policies and processes to gain efficiencies with cross functional collaboration.
- Develop SOP (standard operating procedures) documentation for all Sales, Finance & Revenue Management activities and processes.