Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of state liquor law and company policies regarding serving.
- Knowledge of front and back of house management.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, and inventory controls.
- Skilled in effective communication.
- Skilled in responsible decision making.
- Skilled in organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and awareness of the restaurant atmosphere and functionality to ensure standards are followed and upheld.
- Ability to recruit, select, supervise, coach, develop, motivate, and retain staff.
- Ability to work through difficult situations to resolution.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 50-160 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Supervisor: District Manager
Manages Others: Yes
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Minimum Certification: Alcohol Server & Serve Safe Certified
Minimum Experience: 3-5 Years
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: Less than 10%
Driving Requirements: Yes
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment& Beer Draught System.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.